JET PHYNX

JET PHYNX
Click Here

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What You didnt know???


Most people don't know that I'm a men's fashion buyer. I been buying for boutiques for over 4 years now. I love what I do and there's nothing like shuffling through new merchandise right off the press. Just chilling with clothing line reps in the showroom talking about the latest trends. Shout out to my man Sergio at LRG!!! Jet setting from Project in New York to Magic in Vegas is the life. If I wasn't this big deal artist i would own my own shop and chill out, order clothes all day.
That's just one of my many jobs though.
I feel like its time for me to step in to my fathers shoes. Fredrick Duncan was an Interior Designer. He owned his own business and was very successful at his craft. Styling homes for A- list Celebrity and Millionaires all over the world. With his gift he traveled all over the world collecting expensive and rare pieces to style homes and businesses. I learned a lot from him in my younger days. Even though he was diagnosed with throat Cancer, he never let it stop him from doing what he loved. My father was an architect and visionary. One day i want to be just like him and follow in his path of achieving success as a one of a kind designer.




No comments: