JET PHYNX

JET PHYNX
Click Here

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Vision is to Evolve


Can you see me running,better yet can you see how smooth my technique is?
this year I'm running on a different track. The goal is to finish the race but to recognize
what's next after the races is done. Its either evolve or stop running. You can criticize me all you want but my eye is still on the prize. I'm more than just some hip hop artist. Hip Hop is a culture a way of life. May it be designing fashion or making popular music it's just me evolving into a new realm. I have the vision this year, last year I had the idea. The idea now is to in vision the finish line without taking the blind fold off before I finish the race. I'm not watching how other artist run but respecting their space. Right now it's all about the technique how I finish the race. Witness my path to achieve greatness.

No comments: